Wednesday 20 September 2023

nEW DESIGNS, THE IRISH WOLFHOUND...


Well lots of new designs entering the shop lately, one of them is the irish wolf hound pups, these have turned out well and I have sold a lot already, so I will be keeping this design for a while.

Its my plan to create lots of new items and retire a few of the old ones for now. As it keeps it more interesting for me and also for my collectors. I think its something I will keep doing.

Its my intention to dedicate more time to fine art sculpture and painting next year , as well as running the shop, so watch this space. As I will update you as it happens.


 I hope everyone is dry its been awful weather here in Wales and alot more rain and flooding next week, so wellingtons at the ready !

Much love and hugs to all an happy days ! xxx

1 comment:

Debbie Nolan said...

Deborah this Irish wolfhound looks absolutely delightful. It sounds like you are already making plans for the coming year. Thank you for stopping by to visit me. Hope your fall weather dries up and you can enjoy some pleasant days. Have a wonderful end to your week. Hugs!