Wednesday 13 September 2023

Hello Autumn

 I decided to create some new characters for the etsy shop, so I embraced autumn and all the busy mice I have spotted in the fields near my cottage.

So the welsh harvest mice were born, each is holding and gathering goodness. I hope you like them too and that they make you smile. I really enjoyed creating them, and they will be a regular in the shop from now on.




I hope autumn is shining down on you, its certainly lovely here in Wales, take care and I will be posting soon, with something else xxx



2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh these are absolutely adorable. Hope you continue to enjoy the lovely autumn weather.

Deborah Darling said...

Hi Debbie, glad you like them, things are much wetter atm and the nights are drawing in, but still lots of inspiration around, much love to you and yours xxx