Monday 8 December 2014

New things in the etsy shop .....

So sorry for blog absence, but I have alot of internet connection problems and I am so busy making, as I expect you all are.

Heres a few nice affordable toys in the etsy shop now...
we have...


The gossiping sister bird dolls......


Syril the snail.....


a sweet sewing bird.........



and a lovely soft fine corduroy whale...

I will also be listing a couple of new wee mohair critters too, but more on that very soon :)

t.t.f.n.
xxxxx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are some adorably and quirky creatures. Some nice-looking things to grace our busy tables and desks. Good stuff, indeed. You should put those out a lot more, for them to gain more fans like me. Anyway, thanks for sharing! More power to you!

James Davila @ Kalapana Enterprises