Wednesday 11 June 2014

My Daughters RHS Silver medal winning garden, a garden to be frond of.......

As you have guessed the theme of the garden is ferns, the first land dwellers .

Below you can see the sculpture that she asked me to make, her design based on the dna of ferns.
( I will be doing a blog post about how to make one of these later )


Here is some beautiful detail of the moss and rocks, she also made fossils too !


The garden has a lovely family mix of planting, that all sit well together.


There's even a pond and water lilies....


I especially like the moss............


A garden to be frond of............


Taa Daaah !! A silver medal !!


Needless to say I am extremely proud of her, heres a link to her bloggs, if you love to garden, then please feel free to follow her,     www.libertysmithbbgg.blogspot.com

Happy Days !!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Debra said...

Your work is just wonderful-your daughter's too!

Deborah Darling said...

Thank you so much :) I am so proud of her, we love gardening, i let all my children have their own patch of earth, but its so rewarding seeing Liberty take things to another level, and ofcourse theres the added bonus of free plants too sometimes :) lol ! xxx