Thursday 20 March 2014

Beauty in Simplicity.......


The other day, my daughter Annabelle, found something simply beautiful and I want to share it with you all.  Found  on a walk in the woods, its a priceless little beauty, a walnut husk in the shape of a heart and I really had to photograph it, and I secretly wanted to steal it too ! :)


The only thing missing was Thumbelina herself !


I am settling in my new surroundings and getting back to work, so all outstanding orders are almost there and a few new surprises too, but theres still alot of unpacking to do, but we just do a little everyday and try not to stress , so lets just kick back and enjoy beauty in simplicity whenever we can ...........


                                                                          x x x

2 comments:

mycuriousteaparty said...

Maybe she will give it to you for mothers day?

Deborah Darling said...

ooo I wish :) but I must not grumble she is making me a little doll, I think. they all make me something lovely, I am very lucky to have them. I hope you are having a lovely weekend, we are seeing alot of hail stones here, but we are all sewing and making x