Wednesday 5 February 2014

Knitting....knitting....knitting.......

Every winter I go into knit overload and kit all my four , lovely children, out in knatty knitwear !
Its became a bit of an annual tradition.
(They dont mind, honest !! lol ! )


So I thought we would start by showing off the lovely Dottie-May and the knitwear i designed and made especially for her, she wanted everything fox this year, so I started with a hat ........



Then lovely knee high socks, which as you can see Mr Wolf also approved of, as he believes he can go on longer walks when folks wear my socks !  ;)


and last but by no means least are the foxy hand warmers. I am thinking of making the knitting patterns available for sale on my etsy shop, let me know what you think,

Happy Knitting !

x x x x x x x x x x

6 comments:

lemonade kitty said...

Ohhh yes please that would be lovely then we could all be "foxy" together!! X

Deborah Darling said...

great, i will. I will also show you annabelle tommorrow in her deery goodness :) lol !xxxx

Martha said...

Very nice. Everything is so pretty. Cute fox hat

Deborah Darling said...

thank you Martha, i am planning on getting back finishing my izzies soon :) x

the woolly dog said...

I think you're definitely onto a winner there! put them in.x

Vintage Jane said...

They are fabulous, talented lady! You should definitely sell them! M x