Wednesday 2 October 2013

Lets Keep Buying Handmade Art and Craft, and vintage, and support one another.....



Its nearly here the xmas purchasing time we all rush at, but lets take time to think about where we buy from and lets support our artisans and buy handmade.



You will also be helping to keep traditions going and support our community of artisans, as well as providing your loved ones with beautiful and unique gifts :)



So lets support one another and buy handmade.



Please go and take a peep at my dear friends blogg where she is doing the same and running a series on handmakers, she has very kindly featured me on there. But her blogg is filled with allsorts of wonderfulness for you to see.

http://alovelylittledeer.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

Debra said...

Yes-her blog is lovely-and so are you! What a sweet thing to do, to promote other artists!

Deborah Darling said...

I try to do this as often as I can :) its good for us to stick together, I have you on my blogg roll now, so I am sure lots more peeps will stop by and say hello to you too :) xxxxxxx Its such a pity you cant post to the uk xxxxx