Monday 5 August 2013

Lovely Friend and Folk Artist Mr Steve Handley.............

My lovely friend and VERY TALENTED fOLK aRTIST *** MR STEVE HANDLEY
has been working hard on a wonderful display cabinet for me, to show off my latest creations on. Steve very kindly took on the commission and has blown me away with his beautiful results.


Steve is a wonderful person and artist who is part of the prestigious welbeck estate, where his studio is. He also sells his work at the Harley Gallery there and at shows up and down the country.


You can see his work here at his website www.stevehandley.co.uk



He is always interested in commissions, so why not contact him today about a beautiful one off design for yourself or a loved one.


He also makes small cupboards and could even fit your kitchen out with a bespoke set, hes a lovely person and one of the uks best folk artists, its a real priveledge to know Steve and to love his work, and him ofcourse !!


I love you Steve !!! and Anne and all the creations---thank you so much :)

I am looking forwards to collecting it very soon. I will pop photos of it in its new surroundings very soon.

But go on be a devil and treat yourself today !!

www.stevehandley.co.uk

8 comments:

Enchanted Blue Planet said...

Oh how perfectly delightful your new cabinet is and how lucky you are to have had it made specially for you. That and your bug hotel of the previous post, handmade with Finn, are such wonderful embellishments to a home!

Little Dotty Bird said...

oh my goodness...I absolutely LOVE it!!! What a lucky lady you are! Your creations will look stunning on it....you must be very excited! I'll go check out his website xx

The Faerie Factory said...

Such a talented man, what a lovely commission I'm sure your work will look wonderful sitting on those shelves ~ Sarah x

mycuriousteaparty said...

What a lucky girl you are, and to have such a friend.. I've never seen such a cupboard, delightfully whimsical.

lemonade kitty said...

What a fantastic cupboard that is, I'm off for a browse of his website right now!! Thanks for sharing, Lucey x

Vintage Jane said...

It's amazing and so perfect for your creations.
M x

Verity Hope Dolls said...

So nice to find your wonderful work after visiting Verity Hope. I LOVE the cupboard, what a dream way to display creative work and is perfect for your style x

Deborah Darling said...

Thank you so much for all the lovely words :) It was really nice working with Steve, hes a super artist and a very nice man xxx