Monday 26 November 2012

Bless You and Thank you...............

Bless you and thank you, to those dear people who managed to climb aboard their Arks and set sail to Goltho gardens yesterday.... Despite terrible weather conditions and flooding, we all arrived bedraggled, but happy. Stalls were set up and only the brave , who owned their own ark came to see us, so thank you :0)  although not many people, I managed to do some swops with the other stall holders and thus some xmas shopping was managed :0)

So this coming weekend I will be at the national trusts museum of childhood in derbyshire, thursday, friday and saturday and the www.quirkyhandmadeandvintage.co.uk   fayre  on sunday at the weekend 2nd december--- so dont miss that, as its a free event--non profit making, plus I will make sure that theres a free craft table for the kidlets, whilst you shop :0)

Have a super day !

p.s.
the photo above is me sat at my stall on sunday .........    ;)

No comments: