Wednesday 9 October 2013

The first Buster Bunny making workshop ...........




I am happy to report that last weekends workshop was a great and happy success :)




possibly due to all the lovely cakes and refreshments on offer there, during the course of the day...




Everyone happily having fun and sewing away.......




and here are some of the wonderful bunnies that my fabulous pupils have made !!






The girls were all brilliant --it was such great fun and I look very forwards to another one this sunday,

feel free to email me on darlingdeborah@rocketmail.com

for future workshops and booking details.

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's a bit late (just getting in to this whole blogging malarkey!) but just wanted to say what a wonderful day it was! Looking forward to the Christmas one later this month! xxx