Thursday 17 January 2013

The Queen Anne Doll makers workshop 2012

Calling all , this is the last call for payments and bookings on my two day workshop, nestled in the forest of dean, if I dont hear from you, then I will presume you no longer wish to do the course and offer it to others. Its a busy year this year for me, with fairs and the museum- so I need to make sure I am prepared and organised, just like a boy scout, for all ! :)))

Its a two day workshop on the 15th and 16th of June 2013, starting at 10am and working throughout the day, with oodles of tea and cake and biscuits to sustain us, plus a super good lunch, laid on by me.
All taking place, in the beautiful Tinchapel itself. On both the saturday and sunday, either travel each day, or book into super good local accomodation ( please let me know if you need help with this .)

You will learn how to make a Queen Anne style doll, you will be given a pre sewn and stuffed doll body, and you will learn to sculpt over this in paperclay, paint the doll, attach arms and legs and dress her in a vintage style.

We will use alot of photos etc , that I have gathered during my residency at the museum of childhood.

Please email me for details of payment etc and if you would like to book, and directions . I accept paypal and bank transfer--my email addy is darlingdeborah@rocketmail.com

Once I receive clear payment, I can send you your special pack and welcome you aboard.


Happy Days !! Happy Stitching !!

hugs
Debs xxx



1 comment:

mycuriousteaparty said...

How I wish I lived nearer..