Tuesday 27 August 2019

Makers, getting ready for Christmas..........


Its that time of year again, that time when all us makers commence our Christmas makes and ask our customers to order in time for Xmas, lol. Which seldom happens.

I hereby promise that I will not be working Christmas eve this year making other peoples orders, I want a nice Christmas myself, instead of getting myself into a big stress.

So I am aiming to have every thing made the week before xmas and down tools and concentrate on a bit of a rest.

I wonder if I will manage that this year , I certainly hope so. Wishing much rest and joy to everyone out there this year around such a busy time. I do hope we all get to pace ourselves properly and be greatful and joyful, without stress.


                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

No comments: