Sunday 29 June 2014

Foxgloves in the forest.........


If you take a right turn, down by the green velvet tree, you will see ...............


an abundance of beauty !



I have never seen as many foxgloves as these, amidst the trees and fern..........



and they can be seen for a few miles.



Its become my favourite daily walk of late.


I want to enjoy, every purple hue....




until they fade and spread there glorious seed.



Such a lovely combination!




A bountiful display of beauty, lining the pathways and the distance.





Our walk always takes longer, as its hard to leave such an amazing sight .






Bunny and Mr Finn enjoying the splendor of it all.



I can just see Mr Finn in there !



But its time to go home now......


I hope you enjoyed the stroll !  :)

x x x

1 comment:

Vibeke said...

i truly did!! thank you for sharing : )

and
thank you so much for the heart warming comment you wrote me at my blog. Your words made me very very happy dear Deborah.