Thursday 3 January 2013

catching up on the Give a way !!!

Ok, tomorrow evening, I am conducting a special give a way of three dolls together--sisters infact, so all of you who are not following me in blogger, need to do this in order to be in the draw, as thats the only place I can see you, so its fingers crossed and lots of longing looks at Mr Spock, whom I have always rather loved and eyes down for a full house !! I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for always being there, so supportive and full of inspiration, all my love and squeezes !

6 comments:

MadBirdDesignsUK said...

Hey new follower here, that's lucky as I can enter your draw!! My friend at My Curious Tea Party has followed me on over as well. Hope I'm lucky x Joan

Deborah Darling said...

fingers crossed :) but i do this every month xxx

Deborah Darling said...

thanks joan xxx

Oooh Betty said...

Hi Deborah,
Emma of Oooh Betty here!
Thanks for the email, I am quite a distance from Derbyshire but I am still interested. Let me know all the details. My email is emmabinka@aol.com
It would be lovely if you would pop me in the draw too :)
I am having a giveaway this week so look out for it.
Xxx

Karen Mallory said...

I love giveaways!!!
hugs Karen

Deborah Darling said...

a girl can never have too many giveaways !! I do one ever months girls, so in theory you all should win at least once :) You are getting me all excited too ! lol !! hugs and some more squeezes,
Debs xxx