Monday 8 December 2014

Two new mohair christmas crackers.....

Heres two more new entries to the etsy shop, just in time for christmas

The very sweet Cheryl the chick....


and the very naughty Robin, stumbling home from the office christmas party......


I hope you find them fun and joyful, they are priced to sell like all my items, following my code of affordable art.
I will be back soon, with more lil people and photos of the homestead at christmas :)
hugs and love,
Miss Darling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Hello Deborah . . . . what sweet wee birds you've created! Love them!
May your holidays be merry and bright!
L

Deborah Darling said...

Thank you Lori, for your kind words and finding time to take a look, I know you are very busy :) have a beautful xmas and new year xxxx