Wednesday 30 July 2014

A Learner Driver.....




Another addition to the affordable art series, a mixed media study, with a lot of humour. I try to use humour in nearly all of my work, as I think its a coping mechanism for everyday lifes ups and downs.

A smile will always make you feel better.

Priced to sell, as I am passionate about people being able to afford real art. Its a very vibrant coloured piece, which sadly the camera can never seem to really catch. I hope you have fun looking at her.

Have a brilliant day !

x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving all your new work, your Etsy shops looking fab x x x

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Hi Deborah,
Just came over to see if there was new art! This piece is so appealing!It makes me want to know a story that is attached to it!!
:-D love it!!
Many Blessings Linnie