Monday 30 September 2013

Talking to the Trees..............



As Autumn falls gently upon us, I thought it was about time to share my favourite tree with you. I see him everyday on my doggy walks and cant help but say hello to him, as you can see he has a down turned mouth, but one day I plan to climb him and find a ticklish spot underneath one of his branches ;)

Needless to say he is a special tree full of wisdom and deep thoughts, so he is worth talking too.


So dont be afraid to have a conversation with a tree, I find it most satisfying, and later on in this season we will be blessed with oceans of leaves, so deep that we can swim in them .....

Happy Autumn walks to you all !!!


2 comments:

Debra said...

He's wonderful! He might need a big hug!
Have a wonderful day!
Debra

joanna bolton said...

It's a wonderful tree.
Joanna