Monday 26 November 2012

Compliments from the Heart ........

Heres one of, if not the biggest compliment I have ever had, from my lovely and beautiful friend, the artist Jude Harzer, please visit her blogg and read all about her work and life and inspirations here, you wont be disapointed, she really is a very exceptional human being :0)

If you want to read about the painting, look for me , Deborah Darling, to find the portrait and all about it.

got to

http://judeharzerfineart.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/magical-musedeborah-darling.html#comment-form

4 comments:

Deborah Darling said...

here she has painted me as a child and some of my creations :0) x

Hesta Nesta said...

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday. I am busy sorting out lots of lovelies to bring with me.
Jo xx

Deborah Darling said...

me too !!! xxx

Deborah Darling said...

Hi Jo, please feel free to copy and paste the fayres details wherever you can, if you wish, the more the merrier ! :0) xxx