Friday 26 June 2020

My latest Puppet Commission



I thought you might like to see my latest puppet creation.

Hes a very large hand puppet, using hand sculpted and stitched techniques.

My client asked that I make her husband a Topov , from Pipkins inspired puppet. Obviously I didnt want to make one the same, but to capture the essence of him, in my style.

She was very happy with him and so was I.

 It was very sad to see him go, but hes very happy in his new home.

It took me quite a while to design the pattern and get it how I wanted it, but now I have the pattern, I can make more when required.

Wishing everyone a really lovely weekend

xxx

1 comment:

Cuaderno de Ude y el tesoro textil said...

Lindo. Estoy siguiendo tu blog, me encanta es maravilloso. Te felicito por tu trabajo. Un abrazo